Analog Design Engineer
1. Design and verification of mixed-signal, analog IPs for precision measurement ICs.
2. Provide layout instructions to layout engineers to ensure post-layout performance.
3. Perform silicon testing, debug and characterization with testing engineers.
4. Write design review documents
1. Solid understanding of analog circuit design, including feedback theory, device mismatch, noise and nonlinearity issues. Experience with the following basic analog circuits： opamps, comparators, bandgap references, voltage regulators.
2. Experience with one or more of the following analog IPs: Delta-Sigma ADCs, Current-Steering or Delta-Sigma DACs, Temperature Sensors, Power Amplifiers, PLLs, Clock and Data Recovery, Transmitters and Receivers.
3. Independent research capability. Ability to conduct literature research and complete designs with limited guidance.
4. Experience in system modeling with Matlab, Simulink, Verilog is a strong plus.
5. Experience in digital-signal processing, digital filters is a strong plus.
6. Experience with signal integrity, power integrity, EMC/EMI, ESD testing is strong plus.
7. Experience with MCU is plus.
8. Good oral and verbal communications in English.
AMS Verification Engineer
1. Create verification plan, working with Design Engineer and understand system/customer requirements;
2. Write test cases, stimulus, and checkers;
3. Create/unit-test models for analog blocks.
4. Verify the full product at chip-level, using mixed signal tools.
1. MSc degree in Microelectronic Major or related area. Have at least 2-3 of working experience on analog/Digital design/verification area;
2. Knowledge of analogue circuit design, digital design, semiconductor devices and Cadence Virtuoso tools
3. Familiar with system-verilog/UVM, Verilog_A or Verilog-AMS
4. Capable of working in a multi-culture environment, communications skills, Good writing and oral skill in English and Chinese.
1. Responsible for advanced verification methodology development for IP verification
2. Responsible for TOP level verification planning, behavioral modeling, system level verification environment setup, test case development and regressions
3. Mixed signal simulation
4. Co-work with IP teams on IP verification
5. Co-work with team on silicon validation and issue debug
1. Master /bachelor degree in microelectronic circuit or systems
2. At least 5 years’ experience in product’s verification position
3. Experience in FPGA, automotive Battery management system is a plus
4. Experience in mixed signal simulation and familiar with CADENCE AMS tool is a plus.
5. Skilled in scripting language, such as TCL, Perl, C shell, Makefile
6. Good communication skill
7. Good knowledge of the English language (both written and verbal)
1. Execute the defined test case and report issues
2. Cooperate with project-relative people for issue debug
3. Technical support for customers
4. Design PCB board for verification or projects
1. BSEE，More than 3 years working experience on embed hardware and software design
2. Experience in digital and analog circuit design and debug
3. Experience in PCB design and review
4. Familiar with lab equipment, such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, etc.
5. Familiar with Python or C programming is a plus
6. Knowledge of MCU system, automotive electronics system and standard bus, such as SPI, IIC, UART
7. Good English communication skills with local and international teams
8. Good ability of self-study and good sense of responsibility
Validation software Engineer
1. Building the MCU firmware to access our chip and transfer the data to Computer.
2. Build up Validation test case base on test requirement and finish the test report.
3. Cooperate with project-relative people for issue debug.
4. Support other teams for chip full validation
1. BSEE，More than 3 years working experience on firmware design.
2. Experience in digital and analog circuit design and debug;
3. Familiar with lab equipment, such as oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, etc.;
4. Knowledge of MCU system, automotive electronics system and standard bus, such as SPI, IIC, UART. Familiar with Python is a plus.
5. Proficient in C programming under Windows or embedded RTOS;
6. Good English communication skills with local and international teams and self-confidence;
Digital Design Engineer
1. Write Verilog or VHDL coding and simulation (NCsim), verification.
2. Synthesis with RC/ET tool and timing analysis, finish timing closure with PR engineer.
3. DFT insertion, verification and test pattern generation.
4. Debug with DV, AE and Analog engineers.
5. Be responsible for the design document and other related documents.
6. Other assigned work.
1. Master /bachelor degree in microelectronic circuit or systems
2. >3ys(M) or >4ys(B) experience in ASIC digital design
3. Strong background in digital front-end: HDL coding, verification, etc.
4. Good capability of issue debug.
5. Good understanding of ASIC mixed signal flow, top-level integration (Cadence based)
6. Back-end flow and DFT related experience as a plus.
7. Experience in FPGA, automotive Battery manager system as a plus
8. Good communication skills
9. Foreign languages: English (oral fluency)
Field Application Engineer
•Build up and maintain good personal relationship with customers especially at working levels (engineers)
•Communicate with customers to collect information about customer projects, related applications and specification requirements
•Drive the Design-in/Win process of products at customer level from early engagements to successful design-win.
•Provide technical supports to customers, including explanation of product features and parameters, documents like datasheet and application notes, samples, design tools, evaluation tools, demonstrators and review of customer system design schematics and layouts, etc.
•Analyze and solve the technical problems in customer projects by all means, including working closely with customers on-site using your own knowhow and coordinating supports from internal roles like Application/R&D
•Identify new project opportunities and roadmap product definition inputs from the communication with customer and provide feedback to internal MKT/R&D
•Provide content and support technical seminars/conferences/user forums and new product release promotions.
•Support product demonstrations and exhibitions at tradeshows together with Sales, Product MKT and Corp.Marketing.
•Provide product training to customers and distributors directly or via Webinars.
•Support internal technical deliverables/materials
•Support Corp.Marketing with expertise and technical articles for publications, magazines or social media.
•At least 5 years of technical experience, preferable in BMS/automotive power electronics industry
•Outgoing personality and good communication skill
•Can quickly gain knowledge on complicated IC products and related system applications
•Troubleshooting ability for complex technical issues at customer side
•Willing to travel and work closely with customers for a considerable portion of the total work time
•Travel: 50% of time
•Wide range of knowledge on ICs, Electrical Vehicles and Battery Cells
•Having existing good connections to OEMs/Cell Makers/Tier1s
•Fluent English speaking, third language (Japanese, Korean) a plus
Jennifer Zhan, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org